Full Service PricingRCC climate service personnel provide routine consultation with customers to determine their needs for climate information - without charge. If information needs can be satisfied by climate products offered on our websites, you will be directed by the user service support staff to this information and can download the information at no cost. If the information needed is routinely available at our Federal sponsor agency, the National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI), you will be directed to NCEI climate service representatives. If you prefer to have the information prepared and sent to you by RCC climate service personnel, the following costs for services will be applied. A cost estimate will be provided to you prior to placing an order for these services.
All charges are effective as of May 1, 2015:
- Hourly rate for climate service support staff: $50/hr (minimum charge is $25)
- Hourly rate for non-climate service professional staff: $100/hr
- Climate Data Certification: $25
- Additional Charge for Rush Delivery (delivery within 24 hours of confirmation of order): $25
- Additional Charge for "Super" Rush Delivery (delivery within 2 hours of confirmation of order): $50
- Non-Internet Delivery Costs: Total delivery cost dependent on delivery method.
Data can be sent in either hard copy by regular mail service or copy or digital format by email. Fax service is also available. Email or FTP service is also available, if the data requested can be placed into digital format.
If you need or prefer to acquire climate data using the full service method, please feel free to use one of the following methods to contact us:
713 Hardin Hall, 3310 Holdrege Street
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68583-0997
Phone: (402) 472-6709 or (402) 472-6706
Fax: (402) 472-8763
Email: Contact form.
Fax and Email requests must include a phone number, since personnel will need to verify the data request. No analysis will be performed until a verbal confirmation has been acquired.